All children are individuals who have their own particular educational needs, accessible in the classroom or through our Specialist Learning Centres.
Welcome to St Dunstan
Enjoying, Achieving, Excelling Together
Welcome to St Dunstan CEVC Primary School. As a Church of England primary school, we aim to provide a friendly welcoming atmosphere, where each child feels valued, respected, happy and cared for.Headteacher's Welcome
What Makes St Dunstan Special
Featuring three well-equipped playgrounds, a large field with a wild life area, quiet areas with fish ponds and a sensory garden.
We aim to help the children towards an understanding of the part we all play in the wider community. We regularly raise money for a charity of the children’s choice.
St Dunstan are pleased to welcome Mr Croker as Associate Head Teacher, joining us with many years experience as a Head Teacher and more recently as an Executive Head Teacher. The experience he brings to our team will be an incredible asset. A few words from Mr Croker: Hello. My name is John Croker and, as mentioned in last week’s newsletter, I have hadLearn more
The Calne Music & Arts Festival runs from the 2nd October to the 12th October this year, and there’s a special event for children on the 11th at the library – two wonderful reading and drawing sessions with author Eileen Browne. From 10.00am – 10.40am Boo Baby and the Giraffe for children 2-5 years old, then from 11.10am – 12.00pm Handa’s Surprise for childrenLearn more
The Tour of Britain is coming to Wiltshire this September giving schools and communities across the county the chance to watch one of the world’s top cycle races. Wiltshire Council wants as many schools as possible to get involved, to come out and cheer more than 100 elite cyclists as they pass and help create a colourful spectacle for the watching world. Stage 6Learn more
- Check your child's school dinner account balance and add more money. Select meals for your child from the online menu.
- See what school trips are coming up for your child's class and make payments towards them.
- Select and enrol your child in a variety of school clubs, including after-school sessions.
- Book an appointment to see your child's teacher about their progress at school.
- Sign up to receive an electronic copy of our school newsletter.
- Sign up to our text message alerts service. Always know when adverse weather has closed the school, or report your child's absence.